Thursday, August 29, 2019

Some Fun Freebies I Found on TpT

There isn't a day (or two!) that goes by that I don't find something to download for free from TpT.  Here are some recent finds for BTS.  Click store name (I don't know any of these sellers) or picture to take you to the product shown.  Remember: ALL FREE.

Here's a lovely sign from a new seller, Array of Sunshine.  It prints so well and I put it on black paper.



From Polka Dots Please, these cute Photo Booth Props.  I'm going to use these on Twitter with the kids.  So cute!  (Love the ribbon but I'm just having kids hold them.)

Photo Booth Signs


Pre-K Tweets offers this freebie.  I love it!  I used the one with the thick black lines. Looks great!

Pineapple Posters

Planning in PJs gave us this awesome freebie!  Easy to do and a keepsake if you glue both on long paper and fold in half.  A simple way to show a ton of growth.  One of those, "Why didn't I think of that?" moments here!

First and Last Day of First Grade FREEBIE Self Portrait and Name



Barbara Kilburn offers this perfect activity for the first day of school

First Day Feelings Graph {FREE}

This coloring sheet from Jessica Ellis is perfect for the first day.  I'll have it on their desks for them to color as we're getting settled.

Back to School coloring page

Or maybe this coloring sheet, from Katherine M. Norris is more your style:

Superhero First Day of School Coloring Activity

Great finds, huh?  I hope you can use some of them.  If looking for more, I did a recent post on some freebies in my store.  Maybe you'll find something helpful there, too.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!