Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Fun Morning Meeting Greeting or Activity

I can only take credit for the second verse here! :)



I bring in a shortish candlestick holder with about a 3 inch candle in it.  I have the words on a chart.  I usually shout out the first name so they know who the chosen child is and they all chime in.  They freestyle it for the first two lines.  After last name, child says hello in any language they want.

Since I use this as a greeting, all kids' names are called.  GREAT for the beginning of the year when everyone is trying to remember names.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Fun! Thanks for sharing! Have a great school year.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing! Thanks! I cannot believe summer is almost over! Enjoy!

      Delete

Let's chat!