Tuesday, June 25, 2019

My Puppy Pal Likes (Quick Review Game!)

Here's an easy game I play often at Morning Meeting.  It's a typical review game but my goodness...ever since I added a puppy or another stuffed animal friend, the kids love it!




How to play My Puppy Pal Likes...

1. I hold a stuffed animal puppy and say, "My puppy pal like words that have a short vowel in them." or "My puppy pal likes odd numbers."  You get the idea!  Any subject/area of review works.

2. I then give an example to model for them.  "My puppy pal likes the number 7."

3. If answer correct (odd numbers here), the class gives a bark.  (NOTE: Because it's supposed to be quick, ONE bark that you practice together is best.)  If answer given was an even number such as 202, no one would bark and child tries again.

4. Then I pass the puppy pal to the next person and we continue until everyone has a turn.

Easy and fun, right?  An easy game but really gives you helpful information.  Answers that are 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 are as telling as those who come up with 1003, 28,287, etc.

To change it up, we play with various stuffed animals...usually one bought at Kohls.

Grab the certificates if you feel it would help generate conversation at home.  For this game, everyone would get one...no winners here!

ENJOY!





5 comments:

  1. Guaranteeing that your puppy has the bite toys it needs and not giving it access to things that aren't protected is perhaps the most ideal approaches to guarantee that your puppy will figure out how to bite just on the things that are sheltered and bravo. Quiet Dog Clippers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. best dog food

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.. female american bulldog names

    ReplyDelete
  4. شركات قطع غيار مصاعد يوجد في مصر الكثير من الشركات افضلهم في نظري شركة مصر للمصاعد وهي شركة متخصصة في تقديم جميع خدمات المصاعد وتقوم بتركيب وصيانة و توفير لجيمع انواع قطع الغيار .

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!