Monday, September 4, 2017

Little Blooms Clip Art

As many of you know, my husband creates clip art (I help color) and has his own store on TpT.  We are going to have his store (DANDY DOODLES) represent secondary clip art, especially Social Studies, while putting younger art in my store.  (We will be transferring all of the younger sets to my store eventually.)

Here is a sample of some new sets uploaded:


     

If you don't know this new book, you will shortly!  A Creepy Pair of Underwear is by the same team who brought you Creepy Carrots.  I have one of my Book-Its available for this book and am almost finished a more extensive (with craft/writing activity) product that will also include this Book It. 


       

(I made a Book It for The Legend of the Bluebonnet as well.)


     



The six sets below are FREEBIES!  
We hope you can use/enjoy them!

         




     

Happy Labor Day!  School starts tomorrow!  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!