Sunday, May 21, 2017

Problem Solved: Hundreds Chart Tool

A few years ago, I saw translucent tiles that could slide into the little pouches in your 100/120 chart to "highlight" number patterns.  What a great visual, huh?




 Problem was I wasn't spending $15 on them.  I looked everywhere for a cheaper set and couldn't find any at all.

But
I
really, really, really, really, really, really
wanted
them!


Now thanks to this...

                                           

I have a few sets in yellow, blue, red, and green!  I don't know how I survived so long without them.  Honestly, it makes learning to skip count so much easier.

It's a bit embarrassing that it took me so long to realize that you can cut up a translucent FOLDER into small squares and use them.  Cost?  Under a buck!


Easy breezy!  Oh, so easy!  If you already did this, A+ for you!  
If not, get thee to the closest Dollar Store and have at it!  

1 comment:

  1. This is actually good to read content of this blog. A is very general and huge knowledgeable platform has been known by this blog. I in reality appreciate this blog to have such kind of educational knowledge.
    my better half

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!