Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Miss Yumi for my Students, Jane the Virgin for Me!




I mentioned a few posts back how much I loved discovering Miss Yumi's YouTube channel.  Have you visited it yet?  Does this preschool teacher ever sleep?  Look at all the uploads in the past MONTH alone:


One of my kiddos recently said, "The stories just make me happy, you know?"  So simple.  So sweet. So heartfelt.

Besides Storylineonline, any more suggestions out there?  Looking for sites that show pics/read aloud.  If you know of any good ones, I'm all ears!

Now for adult stuff...I just starting watching Jane the Virgin on Netflix.  Love, love, love, love, love, love...



LOVE!  Seriously, the show just makes me happy! It's super quirky but oh, so sweet.  I'm addicted already!  If you ever watched/loved Ugly Betty, than you'd love this show too.  I feel like Betty is about to pop up on the screen at any moment.  If you are looking for some lighthearted, a bit over-the-top fun, this just may fit the bill!

The stories just make me happy, you know?  :)

Any Netflix suggestions? Again, I'm open!

One last note:  my friend asked me to create a product that has "a little of this and a little of that" tp help her get through each month.  So, here is my product:  Budget-friendly Quick Picks!  Hope you like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!