Sunday, July 19, 2015

Look Who Popped Up At Kohls!

In case you didn't know, look who's featured at Kohls this month:




So cute!  And for $5,you can't beat the price.  I use them all the time in my Daily Five for Read to Self but I modify to Read to a Stuffed Friend. Who doesn't love an audience to read to? 


You can grab a free recording sheet here. I have enough animals for everyone but I still bought the cuties above.  I already have a small mouse but this one is way cuter and much more huggable.  See Clifford and Cleo?  I got them online at Kohls and they were only $2.50!  Not pictured is Ted and Fred from Dr. Seuss.  I got them for $2.50 too.  Can you believe that?  Be sure to look from time to time as you can usually find one or two on there on Clearance.



Kohl's Cares is such a great program that I like to support.  So even if I don't buy the books/animals for me, I always buy some for a nearby shelter for the kids.

Did you get yours yet?  If not, go get them today before they sell out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!