Friday, July 3, 2015

Frame Worthy!

Two pins caught my eye from Dr. Justin Tarte
so much so that I had to share.  Enjoy!



Both are powerful, huh?  The second one made me think of my own kids' Back-to-School Nights.  I always knew when my kids got a great teacher because by the time the evening was over, I had already thanked my lucky stars that the teacher would be in my son and daughter's life for the next year and also wished I could have had a teacher like that or join the class at that very moment!

I think I may pretty them up and frame them for my wall next year.  Check back soon!


2 comments:

  1. Those are both great! The second reminds me of Dave Burgess' book Teach Like a Pirate. He basically asks the same question. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy~ Last year our district hired Dave to do an in-service for Teach Like a Pirate. Sadly, we were snowed in for a few days and it was rescheduled. They rescheduled it for an evening date that I couldn't attend so I haven't seen him. Heard he is simply amazing and inspiring. I believe he is booked again for this year. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!