Saturday, June 27, 2015

Summer....FINALLY! (Freebie Clip Art, too!)

My last day of school was on Wednesday.  How can it be that I've been teaching since 1988?  Eek! Where does the time go?  Each year zooms by faster than the previous!  I feel like my kids and husband have been out forever. Sarah graduated from high school and Matthew was out a week early due to a concussion from playing soccer.  Scary but he's fine.  Three days in and what have I been doing?  RELAXING and planning a bit for next year. (And planning Sarah's grad party for late July!)

Part of my "relaxing" is helping John with clip art.  Here's what we've been working on these past few days.  The first is a freebie so feel free to grab it!  









and we've started BUNDLING some of our SS Sets.

      


A few grad parties today and working on some TpT products for my store...hope you have some fun planed on your agenda!  Happy Weekend!  (Soggy here!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!