Sunday, February 15, 2015

My Sunday Scoop!

Last night, I couldn't sleep so I colored in these cuties...


So my real scoop should be that I'm TIRED! 
Yes, a very tired monkey! But...


Yep...like many of you I have a cold coming on.  Have you tried Cold-Eeze?  I swear by it.  As long as you take it as soon as you feel a cold coming on, it works.  For me, it's a miracle drug!  Hope you are sniffle-free out there!

Don't you wish you had a robot to do all of your chores?  If I could have one robot wish, it would be COOK ALL MY MEALS!  Yep.  I like cooking but am totally ready to hand the duty over.  John made those robots for our store but if he could only make a REAL one, well let's just say I'd be super, super impressed! 

Do you have a HomeGoods in your area?  I have one down the street.  I heart HomeGoods! Seriously love it!  I am looking for a "table" to use as my nightstand.  My nightstand is fine...just looking for a change...something unique.  Fingers crossed.

Thanks to Teaching Trio for the link-up.  Want to give us your scoop? Click on the button below.

Have a fantastic day!  
Stay....Ah, Ah, Ah-Choo!...warm!

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE Homegoods too! I have to stay away because I always get inspired and decide to redecorate my whole house, but a ton of stuff, then never get around to re-decorating;-) I don't like to cook, either. But if I didn't cook, we would all starve! I've never tried cold-exe, but I want to try it the next time I am getting a cold:) Happy Sunday!

    Stephanie
    Technology Timeout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get giftcards from my class! How cool is that? I love being able to redo a room. I walk with with NO clue as to my scheme and it magically just happens there! Stay warm

      Delete
  2. I don't do Cold-Eeze but I do use Zicam the instant I feel a scratchy throat. I think they work the same--and I can't live without it. I would mention it's been years since I've had a cold (no small miracle working in middle school) but I do not want to jinx myself...lol. Feel better and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check out Zicam. Cold-Eeze bothers my kids' stomaches. Thanks for the tip!

      Delete
  3. I love HomeGoods!!! I feel like I can always find something that I "need" there!!! Your monkey clipart is so cute! Hope you feel better soon and enjoy the rest of the weekend!!

    recipeforteaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Heather! The craziest thing I ever NEEDED there....a three foot SHARK in a floral shirt. I bought him and displayed him proudly in my foyer for years. Um. yep! (My first book was about the beach so I bought him in celebration. He currently resides in the basemen!.)

      Delete
  4. I don't think we have cold eeze in Canada. So I use cold fx. That works well too.
    Hope you find the pretty table you're after:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually didn't go. Way too cold! Brrrr....tomorrow is another day! Thanks!

      Delete
  5. Cute monkeys! If you can't sleep, coloring monkeys seems like a great way to pass the time. Way better than counting sheep! :)
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true! Ah...maybe some cute sheep should be on my list next. Thinking out loud... If I make them, you get a free set! Have a great week!

      Delete
  6. So jealous, I love Home Goods!! BUT we don't have one. Rumor has it we are possibly getting one, but I will believe it when I see it!!! Be sure to grab a nap, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just woke up feeling refreshed! Sending HomeGood vibes your way!

      Delete

Let's chat!