Sunday, January 4, 2015

The Sunday Scoop!

 
I just saw this and decided to participate!  If you want to join up, see link below!
 

Of course I'll be writing plans WHILE watching The Good Wife and Downton Abbey!  I only discovered The Good Wife THIS year and BINGE WATCHED all seasons on Streampix in less than a month.  (Pathetic, I know.)

Best. Show. Ever. 
Seriously! 

Now I've been thinking...am I REALLY hap-hap-happy to PAY housing deposit?  It's the beginning of massive college bills BUT I'm excited (and nervous!) about the journey Sarah will start in what seems like a few short months away.  Sniff, sniff.

Okay- gotta go.  Has anyone seen my school bag?

http://teachingtrio.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way- lesson plans already?? How did break go by so fast? We have meetings tomorrow, so that will help having a bit of time to do some prep tomorrow before kids come back on Tuesday. Have a great week back!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!