Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Freebie Emergent Reader (Dinosaurs with Color Words)

Freebie and Dinosaurs...perfect together!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/My-Dinosaur-Emergent-Reader-Sight-Word-MY-1549778

Click cover to grab!  Two versions to select from or mix and match.  (Uses color words, too.) I never have enough FUN readers for my emerging readers so I've been working on a few that I've put in my TpT Store. (My selection is a little worm/dated pics.) I love that they can take them home and practice fluency.  No more worrying about having books returned on Mondays.  They keep these! My Dinosaur is super cute so download and share with your students!  Enjoy! 

Two versions...pick or mix and match. 

These last 4 pages can be included in book or used as follow-up.


Here is a set of Math Emergent Readers...



On another note, John just added The Underground Railroad Clip Art to our clip art store. Love it!  He's such a history buff that I'm never surprised to find out he's working on "another history set" for our store.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Underground-Railroad-Clip-Art-by-Dandy-Doodles-1547305

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!