Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Day 1: Success!

Is anyone else exhausted?  I sure am!  I got to school at 6:30 yesterday (we start at 8) and by 2:45 when my last kiddo boarded the bus, my FitBit buzzed showing I had walked 10,000 steps.  Last time I did that was back in June...in school! The FitBit Flex is one handy way to track your steps, sleep, calories, and much more.  Check it out!  There are lots of us at school who "follow" each other and we can see who has walked how much each day. The friendly competition has been a hoot!  This is what they look like:


I have to get ready for school now but wanted to pop in and post a picture of my First Day of First Day Frame.  There are so many cool variations out there, aren't there?  I wasn't sure what mine would end up looking like: border? DuctTape?  Paint?  In the end, a 99 cent frame, red paint, and yellow and black construction were my materials
of choice. The pics turned out cute!  Here's the frame minus their sweet faces...  Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad that your first day was a success! The first day is always so tiring. Today was my 15th day of school, and it was a good one. Please hop over to my blog, KinderDoodles
    Linda
    PS I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way yours turned out. :)
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you're using FitBit, Lisa! Isn't it crazy how fast those steps accumulate on a school day? I know that they used to mount up much easier for me when I was teaching ... now that I'm retired, I have to make a much more concentrated effort to get up to 10,000 and beyond! And to think that some people think teachers sit behind their desks all day!
    By the way, I love your classroom photos in your previous post. Your room looks great - you really make the most of a small space!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. YoBit allows you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 unique crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as many as coins you need from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and proceed to claiming.

    You can click CLAIM as much as 50 times per one captcha.

    The coins will held in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or any other currency you want.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!