Saturday, December 1, 2012

Winter Holiday FREE TpT Ebooks are Here!

Ho, Ho, Ho and Fa La La...The FREE TPT Holiday Books are Here!  This amazing resource was the brainchild of Rachel Lynette over at Minds in Bloom last year.  This year, she outdid herself, enlisted some awesome elves helpers, and compiled FOUR books to meet every grade level needs!  The two below were compiled by Mrs. Miner's Kindergarten Monkey Business.  I'm in the 1-2 edition and couldn't be more excited!



No need to print the Ebook...all products are linked so it's easy peasy to get your hands on the goodies with just a simple click! Like what you see?  Be sure to leave feedback.
I'm off to start downloadin my freebies...hope you are too!

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous post!
    I found you through "Forever in First" Saturday Sayings post, and I am your newest follower!
    Thank you for sharing these amazing units!
    Can't wait to start downloading!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't the Forever in First post reaffirming? So glad you found my Blog and now I've discovered yours!

    In the EBook, I'm under The Book Princess for activities for Night Tree by Eve Bunting. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!