CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Snow Much Fun Clipart

Hi there!

I have three more days to go before winter break!  That's fine with me since I feel I have so much to do and so very little time.  But I guess we all feel that way this time of year.,, 

I'm starting to sell clipart in my store.  My husband makes most of it.  He's a teacher, too!  We hope you like it!  The first three people to leave their email addy will get a free set.  Ho, ho, ho!

 

6 comments:

  1. Such cuteness, Lisa! And how fun to work together with your husband on this! I'd love to have your "premier set"!

    Linda
    lnelson1118(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda~

    So glad you like it because I just sent it to you! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! Your clipart looks great! I can't imagine my husband creating clipart.

    Merry Christmas & Blessings in the New Year!!!

    Oops...I forgot my email.

    donnagilley1st@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's on its way! Enjoy and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The clipart is wonderful! I am your newest follower. Maria

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!