Saturday, January 21, 2012

Linky Party and a Question (HELP!)

Head on over to http://artistryofeducation.blogspot.com/2012/01/groundhog-predictions-linky-party.html to find some freebies for Groundhog's Day.  You may find something perfect for your little ones.

I am used to blogging on LJ.  To read my "friends" over there, I simply pressed a button and they all came up.  Easy peasy, right? I could simply go down the list and read it all in one spot.  For me to read my "followers" list, I seem to need to jump through hoops.   Do I always have to go to my profile to be able to do it?  I am sure there is an easier way here at Blogger. 

So can any of you wise ones tell me the way you do it?  I'm sure it's a no-brainer but my brain is a bit fried these days with portfolios and report cards due soon.

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa! If you want to see your complete list of followers in Blogger, click on the icon at the top of their beautiful pictures. The icon looks like two squares on top of each other. I tried it on your blog and it worked for me. (I am not sure this is exactly what you are looking for though.)
    Camille
    An Open Door

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I actually know how to see my followers (I always feel funny saying followers!) but what's the quickest way to "press a button" and be able to read all of their blog entries at once? Like scroll through them. Does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!